Guarantee of Services
We want you to be totally delighted with our service and so we are pleased to offer you this powerful guarantee – the final document we produce for you will be professional, accurate and tailored towards your requirements – a document that is better than anything you could write yourself.
Working with our clients from the first draft to the final document allows us to provide you with the best document possible. If you feel we are not delivering on our promises, we will continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.
All changes to draft orders and/or approvals of draft orders must be submitted in writing - by email, by post, or directly online via an appropriate form - and cannot be accepted by telephone.
Like all aspects of our business, our guarantees are governed by our standard Terms & Conditions but please note the following:
- We reserve the right to automatically deem an order to be closed to a client’s satisfaction should we not have heard from them within 7 days of receiving the resume/service.
- An order that has been approved by a client no longer qualifies for any form of refund.
- Having an up-to-date, professional CV is a key component to the complex process of changing jobs/careers. However, we cannot guarantee that our service will secure you interviews or a new job role.
- Guarantee relates to the ordering and delivery of your professional documents to you, by us. It does not relate to additional free services which we may provide or promote such as CV Distributions.
- Turnaround times are calculated from the point at which we have all the information we need to complete your order. Corrupted or password-protected files provided to us will delay the allocation of your order to a writer.
- If you are not happy with the first draft of the resume then you can seek a refund, which will be processed in 10-15 business days from the time we receive a written application for the same.
- No refund would be issued after receiving the second draft of the resume or after requesting modification/iteration to the initial draft sent to you.
- There shall a deduction of 3% from the amount you have paid.
- Please feel free to contact us if you are not comfortable with any of the Terms & conditions mentioned.