Guarantee of Services
We want you to be totally delighted with our service and so we are pleased to offer you this powerful guarantee – the final document we produce for you will be professional, accurate and tailored towards your requirements – a document that is better than anything you could write yourself.
Working with our clients from first draft to the final document allows us to provide you with the best document possible. If you feel we are not delivering on our promises, we will continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied. If we cannot rectify any issues, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
All changes to draft orders and/or approvals of draft orders must be submitted in writing - by email, by post, or directly online via an appropriate form - and cannot be accepted by telephone.
Like all aspects of our business, our guarantees are governed by our standard Terms & Conditions but please note the following:
- We reserve the right to automatically deem an order to be closed to a client’s satisfaction should we not have heard from them to the contrary after not less than three months have elapsed since our last contact with the client.
- An order that has been approved by a client no longer qualifies for any form of refund.
- Having an up-to-date, professional CV is a key component to the complex process of changing jobs/careers. However, we cannot guarantee that our service will secure you interviews or a new job role.
- Guarantee relates to the ordering and delivery of your professional documents to you, by us. It does not relate to additional free services which we may provide or promote such as CV Distribution or Voicemail numbers.
- Turnaround times are calculated from the point at which we have all the information we need to complete your order. Corrupted or password-protected files provided to us will delay the allocation of your order to a writer.
- If you are not happy with the first draft of the resume then you can seek a refund, which will be processed in 3-5 business days from the time we receive a written application for the same.
- There shall a deduction of 3% from the amount you have paid.
- If after modifications you request for a refund then no refund would be processed.